It all started with Junior Rodeo…
And I’ve been hooked ever since. (A story many of you share, I’m sure!) High School Rodeo, Intercollegiate Rodeo and numerous competitive organizations followed along the way.
Competition provided a point of focus, but my love was always for the horses. My life has been spent with them. I’ve owned and competed with performance horses for over two decades; attended and graduated from veterinarian school; and, provided service for some of the most prestigious equine events in our country. In that time, both my understanding and respect has grown.
I understand that small problems left untreated will inevitably become large problems. I understand the process of injury recovery and of providing proper nutrition to bring a horse to its optimal performance level.
I look forward to partnering with you and your horse. Never hesitate to call for more information or to schedule an appointment.
• Oklahoma State University-Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
• Texas A&M-Master of Agriculture (MAg) in Animal Science
• Fort Hays State University-BS in Animal Science
• Options for Animals College of Animal Chiropractic
• Schumacher Veterinary Clinic in Las Cruces, NM
• Interstate Equine Services, Goldsby, OK [Provided service at the hospital; also served as show vet for The Quarter Horse Congress, The AQHA World Show, and various other AQHA shows]